XXXVI Birthday Date Night

I often marvel at my minds power to be unrealistic in planning. Yesterday was a prime example:

I would finish my shirt hours before it was time leave.  
The shirt was finished 45 minutes before we left

I paint my fingernails while enjoying a sappy movie.
I painted my nails in the car while we drove to the restaurant.

Devin would take pictures of my new outfit while we were out on the date since it would be outside of the house and the potential for a fun backdrop. 
This photo was taken at home in a moment which shows my good cheer was lost.  My camera was in my purse the whole date.  I feel uncomfortable taking out my camera in public.  I detest this discomfort a would love to get over it.


Reviews of the skirt and shirt to come after better photors with my humor intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment