Since last night's freak out, I've made time to put my thoughts on paper. I believe I have some good direction that I want to go with my photos and organizing how I handle the on-line posting. If I make plan then I can keep the same format each time which will help prevent a different approach every time.
I've also begun working my way through the albums in picasa and I found some treasures hanging out there.
Pictures of the Tova Top from Wiksten were hanging out waiting for some attention. I love this shirt. I didn't have to make any adjustments to the fit, but can't remember exactly what size I sewed but I would like to put up a proper review in the near future.
I bought this fabric from Mood after taking advantage of a groupon last fall. This is a cotton lawn and works nicely for this pattern. Devin is not fond of the floral pattern and calls it an old lady's fabric pattern. I am ok with disagreeing.
I LOVE this pattern and have long wanted my own Tova. You may have a commission in your future :)
ReplyDeleteLove this pic of you, by the way.
Hey Katie - remember we talked about the fabric. Pick well and you can't go wrong! But we could always work something out.
ReplyDelete