The walls are still bare.
The closet has not been given it's drapey door.
The window curtain rods are waiting to hold the next fabric.
When it comes to home decoration picking things are hard. I'm afraid to commit.
Last weekend I made myself pick out drapery fabric. This fabric mixes up elements that I'm enjoying lately: IKAT & chevron. I think the pallet will help keep my options open for adding other colors to the room. This is home dec weight from fabric.com. This is a cotton fabric and is described as: Screen-printed on 9.8 oz. textured 100% cotton fabric (similar to barkcloth).
This is washable with a mild soap so I can either use Woolite or baby shampoo. Air drying is the recommended method. I love that this doesn't require dry cleaning.
My vision involves grommets, but so far all I've only seen are very large grommets. Hoping to find smaller one. I'll also pick up a book from the library to get some information about corners and lining them. We are hosting friends in early August and this was a motivating factor in getting fabric selected.
Today the rain came. Not much but I will gladly take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment