XII A Letter

Dear Kelli,

First I want to say that I missed out; should have listened to my gut.  We could have met up months ago, shopped at Vogue and talked more fabric and patterns.  It's my loss and I am bummed.

That you welcomed me in to sit down before we even talked about the bins of fabric was not surprising.  Your posts portray your character and I feel honored to have met you.  An unexpected surprise was meeting your husband, but as he joined in our conversation I can see he supports your work, and isn't that the best?  I hope my peppering you with questions wasn't too much.  I enjoy meeting new people and while I knew a little of you I was curious to learn more. 

The fabric, well it didn't take me long to dive in.  Ideas abound!  There are plans for both big and little.  And the patterns, well to have a few more doesn't hurt right?  Thank you again for the fabric, it is a happy addition to my stash. 

I wish you and your family safe travels and look forward to hearing about the new adventures waiting for you in NYC.

Your could have been Chicago sewing bud,
Amy

P.S. I'm so glad you thought about taking a picture!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, you are so sweet. I loved meeting you. I also wish that we had met up sooner and gone fabric shopping. Well, if you are ever in NYC city just know that you have a shopping buddy. It would be so fun.

    ReplyDelete