XIX V1250

I sewed V1250 for our trip to Mexico.  The dress had been cut out for months but I was never inspired to finish until I wanted a new date night dress.   There are plenty of PRs of this dress and I don't have any useful pieces of information to add. 

Looking at these pictures brings a couple things to mind:
That was whole lot of hair 
I need to wear this dress again, I haven't worn it since last fall
I should have committed to spanx before taking this trip - I ate a lot in Mexico
I tried to use a slip with this dress - it's not working
I made this with a jersey knit which is ok but I think I would like it better with a beefier knit.  If I were to make this dress again I would use a 4 way stretch knit with a pattern so it could be worn to work.  This one feels a little dressy for my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment