XXXV B5559

Since this pattern is popular on pattern review and I have no brillant additions to what is already said about this pattern I just add my 2 cents here.

I sewed this B5559 for Easter Sunday when I realized we would be in Bermuda.  I had the pattern and fabric waiting for a long time.  I gave myself extra time to make the dress.  I was worried about the back and a potential pooling of fabric for swayback, but since the pattern would be difficult to alter, I didn't bother.  I made a size 10 and the fit is great.

There were some pleats which didn't match on the left side, but only I will notice this.  This pattern is worth the time and effort .

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your dress is beautiful and is such a lovely color on you. Great job! I have wondered about this pattern myself. Nice to see it fit you so well without any alterations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very pretty. I have the same pattern, going also to try out - now after seeing Yours!

    ReplyDelete