XXIX

Again I sit in front of the computer at the end of the night.  I had a thought that blogging daily would affect how I prioritized when I write.  But apparently I like the pressure of having to get it done!  

I finished a quick dress today, still need to get some pictures. This week I saw so many cute summer dresses and was inspired to get working on all the dresses I have had ideas about sewing.   The desire to have dresses and skirts has been around the last couple years but I am determined to get the job done this year.   

I find my biggest obstacle in getting a project done is the beginning.  My time spent perusing my patterns results in multiple choices making it to my 'new' wish list and then I left trying to narrow that down to one.  Next, there are fabric choices which often leads to pulling too many fabrics or finding a piece that I had forgotten about.  I try and make the process faster but the dreaming of new projects is something that keeps me going.

I am excited because my Mission Maxi arrived today!  I treated myself with some birthday money and have a stripped green fabric ready and waiting!  Now we'll see how quickly I get that done without being distracted.
 
The view in my mirror tonight.  How fast they grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment