XXVII V8477

Yesterday's post was a bust.  My weekend must have been great because there wasn't any energy left to think about posting last night.    

This was one of the shirts I sewed in my May campaign to add shirts and after wearing it to work today before I allowed myself to change out of my work clothes I took some pictures.

The pattern is now out of print.  I had cut the fabric out last year and it was sitting in a bag waiting for my attention.  Before cutting it out I used PR for a lot of reference in order to avoid a lot of issues previous sewers had encountered.  Thanks to all the previous reviews this fits well.  My notes aren't the best but if I were to make it again I could replicate it.  I think I cut out a 10 and could easily be mistaken for RTW.




I like the fit.  I do have to check and make sure that my shirt isn't pulling to much in the front, but found out that I need to put on the right bra too.  I've worn this a couple times since I made it and there's always the possibility that someday it could be sewn again. 




I had a light bulb moment recently and realized I need to take pictures before leaving for work or right after getting home.  Today this worked well.

The photo below is a reminder that Kyan is still at that fun age.  His star glasses were a Saturday 'discovery' while we cleaned his room.  He was excited to find these glasses and this joy for simple and cheap toys will not last forever and I want to remember these moments.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS SHIRT. It looks right off the rack, Woman!

    ReplyDelete