It'snow Joke

The weather predicted it for the last week and their predictions for the blizzard weren't too far off. We were sent home from work early yesterday.  Devin's bank even closed 2 hours early, but his normal 30 minute commute was 85 minutes.  

This is a photo I took yesterday.  I had shoveled the walk 45 minutes earlier - but you can't tell here.


This is today's version





We will not be exiting the house using our side door. Devin thought he could push his way out.... Nope

Last nights view





Today's view


It's time for breakfast, and a hearty one at that.  Devin is bugging me RIGHT now about eating.  The man can only be so patient some times. He's ready to go outside and play shovel. 

3 comments:

  1. Come play at the farm! We can't even find the road!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the before and after shots...it was really amazing to see the progression of snow! So thankful someone helped clear the path in the ally....back busting work to shovel so much! Enjoy all the fun!

    ReplyDelete