39 Day Post Wrap-Up

I missed the last 2 days of my count down.  Two days packed full of errands and cleaning.

Friday was the errand day.  The kids start school later this month and I spent time on Friday morning going through school uniforms to see what does and doesn't fit.  It's not a fast job and one of the lowest on my list of fun things to do - but it's done.  There is still plenty that has to be done before they go back but I felt better about starting the process. 

Last night we had friends over for a backyard BBQ - the rain brought us in but thankfully the house was clean.  Getting the house ready for guests ends up being an all day affair.  As much as I would like to think I can be done in a couple hours - cleaning is time consuming!  Part of the day did involve organizing my fabric and cutting area.  So much neater and this will help with future projects.  
With daily writing sewing has taken a back seat on week night, and I'm excited about the prospect of sewing a night or two during the week.  I still have plenty of warm weather sewing planned.  

All in all, I'm happy to have completed my challenge.  Writing has become much easier.  I found tricks to help make the process less daunting.  Writing a post has become much faster.  Blogging is again enjoyable and not a dreaded task.  Plan to see me a bit more then.



No comments:

Post a Comment