Ready as I'll ever be

We dropped Devin off at the airport a few hours ago and he just called to say he's now in a different time zone. It's the solo show here until Friday night while he is training.  I've worked the solo show before but not in the midst of work and school schedules. I am going to pray for much patience this week. 

I've been prepping for this week and stepped up my need to organize the week for everyone's sanity.
I am a girl who loves order & life around here is pretty scheduled. 
The week's list of meals & the setting & clearing child is already ready. 

In order to help make this week that much easier here are the some of the ways I've made life easier

We are eating the worlds easiest kid friendly meals for the week.
I have pin-fitted B5678
My fabric is cut out and marked and all that remains is to cut out the interfacing
I haven't sew in a couple weeks and I would love to finish this shirt this week
We checked out a movies from the library one for me & one for the kids
The week's homework has been started and thankfully this is a light week
I've already picked out my outfit for tomorrow
Almost all the daily chores have been tackled and little remains for tonight
Popcorn, pink lemonade kool-aid and 'Herbie Goes Bananas' are my best friends tonight. While they watch and snack, I sew!

1 comment:

  1. praying for an easy and surprisingly enjoyable week for you and the kids (we already know Devin will enjoy his bachelor time :)

    ReplyDelete