Updates on the kids

I'm amazed daily at the what the kids are doing and how quickly they grow. We've been blessed with these kids and I hope we raise them well.



DJ is working on writing words and letters, always asking how something is spelled. He copies letters and brings home so many pages of his "work" from school. His Grandma L has been a great teacher. I'll keep some for memories later. He is obsessed with winning and beating anyone. He can easily flip out because someone has beat him. His eating has improved, he is taking small bites of fruit and 2 nights ago he managed to eat a piece of pineapple with gagging on it once! Who knows what the kid will eat in 10 years. I can only imagine...

Mia is quite the sassy lady. She is probably me incarnate as a young child. At 2 and a half she speaks very clearly and talks a lot. She has taken to caring for her "Baby" and takes the doll everywhere. The baby has regular diaper changes, which Mia has become very efficient at. Devin and I were joking today, she does so well with diapering baby she could change Kyan next. She has a passion for play-doh at the moment, and I wouldn't be surprised if the smell had something to do with it.


Kyan just turned 1 and is taking his time walking. He's very sweet and lovey. Has moved into his jealous phase with me, so it cracks me up when I'm changing Mia's diaper and he has to crawl over and put himself between me and her. He loves food and as of yet has tried everything you put in front of him. He has quite the temper and seems to lack patience at times, so we'll see how his personality continues to develop.




Devin thinks I'm a nerd for doing this, but I'm sure he'll read...
(Hi honey!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment