HE'S DONE IT

I am so PROUD and EXCITED to say that Devin is enrolled in college!!!! This has been one of Devin's dreams. He has many dreams and aspirations, although I may not be excited about all his dreams, I still want him to pursue them.

Getting a bachelor's degree has been on the wish list.

We're in a good place right now; no more maternity leaves to suck dry the resevoir of cash, emotions, and patience; we didn't move; I'm working 4 days a week; he has a job with banker hours... It will take some time but I'm ready to help any way I can.

He only has class once a week, and starts October 31! He also has the ability to take tests to "test" out of classes, thereby gaining credits, and I think he may be able to apply for credits because of his licenses (series 66 and others) .

This is a very exciting time for Devin!

No comments:

Post a Comment