Trifecta

Marking another decade comes with some perks around this place.  I would like to introduce the newest member in my sewing arsenal.   
Devin wanted to surprise me, but realized that maybe I would pick differently so I selected the Janome 900CPX.  This was an unexpected surprise as I had pegged in on the someday list of acquisitions. I am very excited to have this machine and while I did make room her, I still have to test her out. 

A couple other items stole my attention over the weekend.

On Friday I had planned on stealing a couple kid-free hours at Vogue Fabrics, but was dead beat tired by then.  Apparently getting back into the groove after vacation was tiring.  Work will be busy for a bit as we've lost a body and I had to pick up some extra work.  Not a quiet summer, but I'm still thankful for the work.

So instead of spending money I filled up some walls.
 BlahBlank walls

Our bedroom was painted last January - I'm talking 2012.
The shelves were purchased on Valentine's Day (at least that was 2013) and then 4 months later I make the time to put them up. Staging them will have to be another day.  Next up are the curtains - which I have fabric (again purchased in 2012) waiting to be cut and sewn.  I am determined to finish this room in the next couple weeks. 

I'm working through my commitment issues when it comes to decorating.

1 comment: