Getting Out


The forecast for the weekend was rain.  I had planned on getting out for a walk on Saturday, but with Devin at work and the rain my plans were rearranged. 

Now those weathermen who did correctly predict rain for the weekend said that our area was in the peak for fall colors.  The selection of trails didn't have quite the colors I had imagined but we still enjoyed the time together.

 Leaves were collected and we made time today to set them in the books to be pressed.  There are a couple school projects that need attention and the walk helped get the excitement going.  





Kyan suggested I take photo of the sun.  Below is the result, first time I ever took a direct photo of the sun.  

But then I was inspired to play with the sun through the trees.  A new experience for me.

After torturing them with request for nice smiles and direct looks I let them have a few pictures with their funny looks. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that photo of the sun in the trees is amazing. Your kids are so cute! We have had a glorious fall here, full of gorgeous color! I will be sad to see it end.

    ReplyDelete