There were run ins with viruses the week before and some misgivings about what 'fun' might be had if a virus precipitated missing school. We have doused that glimmer of hope appropriately.
Sewing has been on back-burner. Thankfully I stocked up on easy projects weeks ago and these help when calm can be found in the midst of stitching.
There is a least a month or two of blog posts that I haven't read from the gazillions blogs I subscribe to. Time will come to catch up or maybe not. Just working within the limits of life.
I wanted to stop here and keep the conversation going. Photos help when the words don't come.
I've been watching the sky as the sun has been setting the last couple weeks. Living so close to houses in the city can make catching views of the sky a challenge.
With the time change I may end up missing more of the great colors. Speaking of the time change my eyes are at the limit. The words are drying up tonight so we'll let the photos speak.
Sorry to hear you've had viruses in your house. Us, too. I just can't get caught up now. I was already behind. Beautiful sunset, but the adorable kids outshine it! ;-)
ReplyDelete