For the past week I've made several sad attempts at blogging and now after too many days of existing in an undeniable funk I an ready to do this! The trip ended almost 2 weeks ago and since then life got in the way of my time here. Nothing outrageous, I was just in the midst of taking care of the house, cleaning, organizing, spending time outside, kids, and getting back on track with life post vacation.
And now I feel ready to talk about the vacation which sadly seems like eons ago...

We planned some vacation time and crossed the border to capitalize on time with my sister's family. The kids enjoy spending time with "my cousins" or "Anneandisaac" which in all reality is reference to 2 separate individuals but if you listen to my children you may be fooled into thinking it's some sad kid's name. My apologies now to Clara and Josiah because you may never make it into the "name fold." My camera did not get much use but I did manage to capture some good moments.
Several photos (not my idea) were dedicated to the trucks we passed while in Michigan and Canada.
I did snap a couple of travel photos and here's a favorite of mine
While in Canada we hit up a famous tourist spot that Devin was excited to see. And yes, we took the Maiden voyage.
Do not adjust your screen, the blue hue is intentional...
great pics! I love you new blog look! looks very fresh.
ReplyDeleteWe have a family photo by that exact fence at Niagra :)
ReplyDelete