Unplanned Home Improvement

The last week has been one I don't care to repeat any time soon. We had an unwelcome person "stop in" last Thursday and help himself to a few items we left "laying" around. The losses were minimal compared to what could have been but no less traumatic. We've been working on fortressing up the house and still debating the home security system...do you know how costly that can be? We need to add a new security screen door on the side of the house and hope to have that in this week.

The kids haven't seemed to be so affected by the break-in. Devin and I have dealt with it in various ways, some not so healthy but I believe we are starting to feel better. At times I have a déjà-vu feeling when I think about someone being in the house.





On the brighter side of life - Devin and I like how the new white door makes this entrance much brighter. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment