Sewing Review

This review was supposed to have happened long ago, but my "schedule" is off by about 2 weeks!
We'll start with the dress for my works holiday party. Sadly I don't have any pictures from the party with a full view of the dress. I'm bad about following through in having pictures taken of myself even when I make a mental note to do so. So here is the notsoflattering picture of the finished product.

The clutch is my design and I completed an hour before we had to leave. The inside flab has some flaws but I'm the only who gets to see that thankfully!





Here are the stockings I made - quilted and quick. I may add some elements over the next couple years, but at the moment needed they served their purpose. Mia was sadly disappointed because her stocking was missing some bling. I found some bling and put it on before packing it away. She was pleased with the updated version.









The zipper pouches were made with the directions from here. I used a 9 inch zipper to make them a little bigger. It was fun to personalize with the fun fabric and put a little gift in each.

One of my favorite projects is the freezer paper stencil shirts I made for the newest nephew in my life. I love how each turned out... but the elephants are my favorite! This kind of project is kind of additive too. I've been wracking my brain to figure out what else I can stencil.



DJ's vest is not complete but he didn't care and wore it the whole time he opened presents.







3 comments: