Back to Normal

After some planned and unplanned time away from blogging life is starting to return normal again.

I took 2 weeks off from work which was just what I needed. The first half went as planned with a great Christmas here in Chicago with the Luckett family and then in Michigan with the Peters family. Our trip to and from Michigan was uneventful and easy.

Once we returned to Chicago my planned week fell apart. Mia had an infected lymph node which required 3 trips to the pediatrician's office. Thankfully she's responded well to the antibiotics. I came down with the flu New Year's Eve and spent the next day on the couch. The cold stayed with me all this week but today I'm finally feeling like my normal self.

I'm ready to tackle a major project and will update soon with the details. MAJOR changes!

In the mean time I'll leave you with the picture of all the Peters' grandchildren.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute photo! my sister and i like to line up all the nieces and nephews on the couch and take photos of them, too. it's fun to see how quickly they change. :)

    ReplyDelete