Devin is in Mississippi with his family for his Aunt's funeral. I'm here with the kids holding down the fort. I knew early in the week and thought to plan an outdoor kid activity. Enter the Children's Farm with a hayride and pumpkin patch.
Kids had a good time. The thrill of seeing each animal wore off after 30 seconds for DJ and he spent a lot of time asking "can we go now?" He also refused to pet any of animal - I do not claim this child. Mia warmed up to the animals after a few pens and enjoyed brushing the sheep. Kyan went along for the ride without any complaints - he just wore the serious face all morning.
I envisioned taking great pictures of all 3 during our expedition - then I came home and downloaded these. Enjoy the best of the bunch.
DJ's showing me he can "pick-up" the pumpkin - check out that face!
Cute picture of Mia brushing the sheep... but who's the lady with the scary hair?
I could NOT get Kyan to look at the camera much less smile - way too many strangers nearby
The "best" of the pumpkin patch photos
No comments:
Post a Comment