Wrapping up the weekend

The Sunday evening dread has hit. The alarm clock will ring too early tomorrow and it's back to work. The 2-dos are never as far done as I would like and I struggle on Sunday nights to feel good about that. I take moments like these to focus on what I DID.


I completed DJ's dresser last weekend and just in time for the move. The party in Mia and DJ's room had to be shut down. By 9:30pm most nights I was often pushed to my limit and non of our "incentives" were helping out. Score one point for the parents because this past week has been deafeningly quiet! The boys now share a room and Mia is by herself.


This is DJ's dresser before guess I should have cleaned up the mess before taking the picture.




And after the magic of
paint and
new knobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment