So apparently I'm a once a week blogger. I always have intentions on sitting at the computer and writing more often, but that's not happening. Maybe when the Christmas time crunch is over this will change. Who knows.
So here's the happenings
DJ finally went back to school yesterday. (YEAH!!) He's much better after amoxicillan for ear infections, and getting rid of the excess phlegm which apparently caused gagging which then led to vomiting. I am so happy and relieved that he's better and I know Devin is too. We've cleaned up enough "messes" and given enough extra baths for a little bit.
We put the Christmas tree up this past weekend and DJ and Mia had a great time. Putting up ornaments took a matter of minutes and I'm happy to have the the help. DJ hated getting poked by the needles so he found places inside the tree where no needles were and hung his ornaments there. I'm not sure if I'll find them all so a few ormanments could go out with the tree this year. Mia has been professing her "woves" to the tree and has been hugging it. Quite comical I have a picture to share later.
I discovered last week during one of Kyan's fits that he's teething with molars, which would explain the massive and wretched diaper messes we been enjoying lately. He has four teeth in the front, two on top and two on the bottom and now 2 molars to go with that.
This week has been a round of colds for everyone. My bad day yesterday but I was still functional so that's a relief. My wish is that by next week we'll all be better.
I will work on posting pictures this weekend. Now to get to the work that pays the bills.
once a week is better than not at all. Sorry to hear about the illnesses....we are having intestinal issues....talk soon
ReplyDelete