And the calendar says May


The middle of May is just 2 days away and part of me is excited, and on the other hand I'm sad. The kids school year will end at the end of May.  Freedom from all the tasks surrounding the school year looms. It's so close and it's fabulous.  And yet, I had ideas of what would have accomplished by this time of the year.  It can be an vicious internal conversation.

There is the shirt dress which I'm slowly making my way through, which doesn't always end up on my daily list. Progress continues so I hold on to the moment of tackling each small bit when I can fit in the sewing.  Out of the blue this week, I realized that I need to add more body shaping to tops and this will help deal with some of my fit issues. But I have a few more tasks to get through before I can move on to my new discovery. More to come in the future on this.

The kids completed track season this past weekend.  The new school brought a busier sports program which was a lot to shuffle and manage around, but the kids have had a great year.  So the efforts pay off in the end.


  

This was Kyan's last attempt after running into the pole with his hip, he finally cleared it! Such a good moment to capture and see him make it. 


1 comment:

  1. Love and miss my little sweet people! I love how Mia is smiling while jumping and Kyans determined look!

    ReplyDelete