My sister's family is headed for a new address across the border in Mexico for her husband's job with the Foreign Service. We've had the pleasure of visiting them in Canada and Bermuda during the last couple job posts. Now they head south to warmer weather and new changes. My parents faithfully travel to help with the unpacking and settling at each new stop.
Knowing we would have time away once they traveled to Mexico, I made the choice to travel to Michigan as often as we could during the last six months. Taking frequent road trips made for a very busy schedule, but the time away was worth the efforts. The kids have amazing friendships. Summer was full of traveling and then we jumped into a busy school schedule so I never shared moments from these last 6 months. Now that I have a break from the computer for work, I'm going to make time to be present here.

No comments:
Post a Comment