So stinkin' cute.
Makes me a little sad that I didn't sew when my kids were babies.
I would love to have created these outfits for them but I didn't so I try and fill the void by sewing for a new baby on occasion. A co-worker had the baby in early December - actually it was 12/12/12 and he was born at 12:12 pm - no lie! Anyhoo I'm happy to finish this before he is too big.
The fabric is on the funkier side of life but I believe my co-worker will appreciate it. Devin could not bring himself to agree with my 'cute' comments as this is too wild for him - but that's old news here.
The pattern is the Comfy Sleep Set in the Spring 2011 Stitch Magazine issue. I made the 0-3 month size and its seem comparable to some old outfits I have left over from the kids. The pattern has been on my long list of to-dos and it's great to get this one finished. First project for this year is complete! And I have this as a nice option for potential baby gifts in the future.
I love it.
ReplyDeleteIt's too funky for me, but my children would love it. What a special, sweet, LOVELY gift!