Shifting life

Again with the start of school adjustments are necessary and the kids have been doing well with getting back into it all.   

With the new school year there are new changes.  I signed DJ up for band tonight.  I was surprised when he first came home excited about joining.  Not a bad surprised...just a I didn't expect you would want to join surprised.  He will be playing drums and bells.  I hope he enjoys it and sticks with it.  I was clarinet girl for some odd years of junior high.

There have been exciting changes too:  Kyan has finally joined in the lost tooth club and this probably took too long for him.  He happily volunteered himself for Papa Luckett's tooth pulling services.  

One more exciting change: We celebrated 10 years of marriage last week. 
Here we are on the balcony at Terrace in the Trump Tower.  Sadly this freaky red eyed iPhone photo is the only one we have together. 


I did take a few pictures while we were on the terrace with Devin's iPhone and here's one I like of the Tribune Tower.  

I have made time to sew even in the bustle here.  I finished the Mission Maxi for our date and that dress is HOT! So happy with this one.  Glad I finished it before the fall season hits.  I'll try and get some reviews up in the next couple weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Friend!
    And I can't wait to show Ry that K lost a tooth. She will be so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the anniversary, lost tooth, and band enrollment! How fun. Lots happening. You guys look really happy!

    ReplyDelete