Bermuda: Wrapping it up

My filter is broken
I over-packed our suitcases and in the same vain will over-pack this vacation post with photos

We've had one full week of regular life and it's a little weird to realize that only 9 days ago we were enjoying the scenery below. It was an amazing trip and enjoy the views.


Devin did his own climbing. Anne, Isaac & DJ are across the way.
I find the one eye squint - while not attractive is very effective on the beach sans shades
Our beach visit offered a lot of rock climbing, layering up to stay warm, limited swimming, great people watching.  We made it to the popular Horseshoe Bay Beach.  Cruise ship season started which offered good people watching. 

Tuesday morning was the ferry ride from Hamilton to the Dockyards.  The ride was 20 minutes and we took the 6 big kids while e split up and took 6 the plan was for a ferry to pick up

We got our dose of "I loveya"
Our first stop on Tuesday was the required Mr. Happy drive-by. We were all excited to see him. If you're not familiar with him, watch this video.


The was the 'girls in the back' only day.












The ferry ride from Hamilton to the Dockyards was a short ride but still a thrilling offer
The houses were fun to look


We saved our money and just caught the show from out of the water.  It was really cool to see from the sidelines
More climbing

Oooooh the water behind us.
Just so pretty

The photo above is from the top of Gibbs' Hill Lighthouse. Carin gives way more views of the  lighthouse .  I used her fish eye lens for the first time. My settings were off but the wind and the height prevented me from getting any other pictures beside this view.  I played with the photo and the color using Picnik.


It was lovely to get away and have a quiet dinner with just the 4 of us.  I ate so much and enjoyed the laughter and company.

Our final beach attempt was a success.  The wind blew but thankfully it was warm so we could swim and enjoyed the beaches.  This time we went to Cooper's Island.  Again, the views didn't disappoint.
All In!



No comments:

Post a Comment