In A Nutshell







Cold
We are in the midst of the coldest part of the winter and our alley is all ice.  No thawing anytime time soon either.  I do find it pretty when the sun shines on it.  Today has been the coldest so far and the heat has been running for most of the day. 

Tired
My work life has become a stressful for the last week and half and will continue until Tuesday. There will be a short break before the stress returns.  I've had to adjust my expectations for the month of January as my extra energy is drained by work.  The timing of this project couldn't be controlled and having to shift life hasn't been fun but I'm going to get some comp time for the extra hours.  I love my boss and her flexibility. 

Happy
I have a deadline to finish this quilt before the end of the month and I'm right on target. I picked up fabric for the binding since there wasn't a good color in my stash.  

No comments:

Post a Comment