Is this thing on?

Last weekend I was mentally ready to challenge potty training of the 3 1/2 year old.  Armed with a stack of these:
and him:



I commenced
potty experiment weekend #2 .


We I made it through 2 days of testing before declaring the experiment over.  A full connection has NOT been established between his top and  bottom.  Thankfully he has made progressing since January's test, but it was the unstoppable poop which slid right past those flimsy training pants and crusted to his legs that did me in proved the point. We are loving the pull-ups.

3 comments:

  1. We still have problems with poop, too. Someday... no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Put it away and come back later. No need to get crazy about it!

    We don't have #2s down pat yet, either. I seriously think she'll be 8 before that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete