Friday the counters went in and Saturday morning the plumber came and finished the job so we now have a sink and dishwasher! I am so happy to be done washing in the basement laundry room. Our pull handles were put on yesterday as well. Last night we started putting it all away. We have room to hide a LOT in the new cupboards. I also found it a nice time to consider those old bottles or various expired ingredients which had been hiding and tossed those. I think a couple other items have been deemed "sellable" and will be put aside for the garage sale box.
Remaining on the list is the tiler who will be here Monday and Tuesday. The bricklayer started work on taking out an old vent on the outside and will finish this up Monday. By Wednesday the electrician should be able to put in lights and finish the electrical.
Oh my word, Amy.. it looks fantastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's coming together!! I love the countertops--the end is in sight!
ReplyDelete