Still Thankful

Everything is just fine around here

We had a great break from work and school last week. This update was supposed to be in real time but with the return of the normal schedule on Monday, getting on the computer just didn't happen.

Our Thanksgiving was relaxing and a nice time spent with family. I was thankful to have 5 days at home and and no traveling.

The major project of removing the tile from the kitchen walls was our focus. Devin anticipated it would take longer and I thought things would go faster so we're happily in the middle. It's exciting to see bare walls after having an obvious divide.

We spent some time outside on Saturday since the weather was nice and our luck with this warmth has just come to an end. I took advantage of the warmth to put out the Christmas lights before the chill coming this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment