The photos of the top are adorable in the book. I had read through the directions briefly before and noted that the general directions weren't so clear. Right before constructing this top I saw that others had struggled with the directions so I thought I was mentally prepared to make the top. I was sooo wrong and not prepared for the nightmare that this construction process ended up being.
I GAVE up. Devin said I should save it and try reworking it, but that may never happen. For now it's tucked away in a basket never to be worn by a baby. Plus I'm not sure that I will ever jump at an opportunity to put a pattern together by AB.
Oh no! I've avoided her patterns simply from the writing on the back of the envelopes... already too complicated!
ReplyDeleteIt looks cute, though. I know that doesn't mean there was cursing involved in the process, but it looks cute!