reFOCUS

I'm a gal who is very task oriented. I use list, LOVE to use lists to help guide me through my day, and week whether at home or work. I love the act of writing tasks on paper, and rewriting these as my ideas change. It's a very soothing practice and crossing off the items on my list is even more satisfying.

Since we've returned from Greece my focus is gone. I'm lost. My ability to write a list has all but disappeared as well as any motivation to do ANYTHING done at work or home. The items I want to accomplish are so numerous, that I've become paralyzed on where to start.

This feeling is foreign to me and I've struggled with this for the past 2 weeks.

In an effort to start feeling normal again I decided to start someplace simple. These pillows have been a WIP for about 6 months. They are an addition to the bright basement.

One step at a time and I'll get there.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. Oh, man, do I hear you!

    But, the pillows look great! AND, they're finished. Mark it off your list :)

    ReplyDelete