In Full Swing

I've been otherwise occupied at the moment with fabric and decorating the house. I am DETERMINED to get my projects done long before the stroke of Midnight on Christmas Eve. I feel very good about the current state of my list and what I've accomplished so far. I have almost all my materials cut out except for a few projects which need to be sewn further to get full sizing. My evenings will now be spent in front of the sewing machine listening to Christmas music... which mind you at this point is ALL I listen to.

We put up the Christmas tree on Saturday night and the kids were thrilled and big helpers with the ornaments except for the constant complaints of how "pokey" the tree was. I'll try and get pictures of them from the tree gathering experience posted soon - it was a snowy but frigid night.

No comments:

Post a Comment