Fatigue and Frustration got the best of me last night. I had planned on getting on the computer last night, but a few unsuccessful runs with the new Janome led to pouting.
We had a great weekend in Michigan and the kids got a good dose of Grandma and Papa, Cait and Gavin to last for 4 weeks. We came home last night around 4 which was perfect. I love unpacking everything when we get home and I'm fanatical about it (ask Devin I drive him nuts with this one!)
So my lovely new accessory is have internal sensory issues which can only be dealt with by trained professionals. I had trouble going to sleep last night envisioning the worst -no new machine for MONTHS. But after a call to the manufacturer this morning, I'm going to attempt to exchange for a new one at Hancock. I'm very nervous though and praying I don't get hassled about exchanging a defective machine! It's only a week old. Hopefully I'll have a tale of success soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment