Day 26

This blog is dedicated to my parents who will celebrate 39 years together tomorrow. We share a special day together tomorrow and I love that.

We're not the most mushy of folks but I wanted to share some feelings for them with you.
  • Proud to be their daughter.
  • Love that they raised me as an independent child or recognized that in me & nurtured it.
  • Appreciate that they sacrificed in order to send their children to private school (wish I had more of that ability).
  • Value my family and the time spent with them and see that as a reflection on how they raised us.
  • Love how our children love their Papa and Grandma P.
  • Blessed to possess special abilities and talents from each of my parents.
  • Use many of the same lessons they taught us to help raise our children.
  • They support us (siblings & spouses) in our different lives and choices.
  • I am blessed that God gave me these parents.
Love you Mom & Dad, Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment