Tired...
In fact that would be the word of the week. I am tired this week. I notice in the cycle of my weeks and months I will have weeks that I am tired. Not much happens during these weeks besides the basics. Meals, baths, and more movie nights before bed, than reading. I'm very thankful for the 4 day work weeks. When I feel this tired I wonder how I would ever get through a 5 day work week.
We had a great trip to Michigan, which could be part of my fatigue. The kids enjoyed the time visiting with everyone! I did some shopping for myself on Saturday to pick up a couple needed items. I took DJ with me and he may be cured of the desire to EVER go with me again.
In the midst of all this fatigue, the thought keeps rolling around the back of my head... Thanksgiving is next week! That means I need to figure out the Christmas list, figure out the Christmas cards, and start wrapping my head around all the extras that go along with Christmas. I love this season, but it's a busy one and I want to make sure I keep the reason for this celebration as a focus.
Oh, look at the time, Bathtime and then BEDTIME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment