I really had fun while sewing these Barbie clothes
If it weren't for the children I wouldn't be blogging about the clothes.
The best part about sewing these clothes was the instant gratification. small pattern pieces, small seams, no fuss finish quality, it took no time to whip these out! My mom gave me these vintage Barbie patterns a couple years ago and while they have been on the long list I was inspired with the right motivation: Mia's Birthday.
Her lamenting the lack of clothing options for her collection of dolls has not fallen on deaf ears. I may, however, just set myself for a whoooolllle lot of beggin' for more in the future (she is talented in this aspect). But for the time being I think she will be happy. All that's left is sewing on snaps tonight.
And on the ironic side of life, while I was working right under her nose this morning, she was sewing her own outfits!
No comments:
Post a Comment