I elected the help of my mom and sister into creating my body form while we were together over Christmas. The Men's Afternoon movie escape provided us the time needed.
It's not the prettiest of body forms, but the cost of duct tape and grocery bags to stuff it can't be beat. Thankfully I'm not all that lumpy as my double may imply but I've already put her to use. It's nice to pin side seams of a shirt for fitting purposes on her rather than attempting the task on
myself.My mom and sister were good sports through the whole process although it brought out some giggles and comments about my rack...(or some general unease about having to tape it)
Oh my word, Amy, that is fantastic!!! Very impressed am I. And I love the denim shirt on her in the last photo :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great stuffed! I like the necklace--a nice touch!
ReplyDelete