The first top is finished for MHC. I thought I had enough fabric for the back, but found out otherwise tonight. Now I have to figure that one out.... The top hasn't been ironed but I love the look! The didn't happen on my "planned" time-line but I'm still inspired now that I am this far to start cutting out the next quilt.
Simplicity
Once again the week it took to sew on the buttons wasn't the original plan, but I was able to wear it to work today. I received some compliments and I'm happy with the fit and style. Now that it's done I'm trying to figure out which one is next. There are so many waiting but I believe I should pick something easy. We'll see.
(is this look better Carin? do you recognize the fabric?)
That fabric is fantastic! THat's a super great blue for you, Amy. You look gorgeous.
ReplyDelete