Summer

Every summer I marvel at the speed of time, especially the month of June. Even today I'm still adjusting to the flip of the calendar and the fact that it is July. We've been busy enjoying the break from normal routines.

Some highlights:
  • fun Fridays
  • playing games
  • wearing "short pants"
  • knee and elbow scrapes
  • celebrating 40 years of marriage ALL weekend long with the family
  • celebrating 36 years of healthy living
  • adding yards and yards of fabric to my stash
  • purchasing more patterns than I will have time to sew this year
  • envisioning numerous clothing possibilities (never mind the time thing)
  • enjoying the desirelessness to complete ANY house project
  • painting toenails (again and again and again)
  • looking forward to a wedding in Greece at summer's end

1 comment:

  1. Did I miss your Bday AGAIN? So sorry if I did:( Glad to hear you are having a nice summer tho

    ReplyDelete