Cut 1: She has bangs and I made it work but it just didn't look right
Cut 2: Layers help with the curl and bangs.
Apparently she couldn't be more thrilled.
Why do kids do this to themselves? She must have talked to Anne about the bang thing. She looks totally different and like 2 years older!
I'm getting used to the bangs. last night's cut has made it much better. I had debated about bangs long ago and decided against them. Well now guess we're in the midst of it.
Looks like you have a future hair stylist on your hands! I guess she's starting early!
Why do kids do this to themselves? She must have talked to Anne about the bang thing. She looks totally different and like 2 years older!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting used to the bangs. last night's cut has made it much better. I had debated about bangs long ago and decided against them. Well now guess we're in the midst of it.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have a future hair stylist on your hands! I guess she's starting early!
ReplyDelete