It took 5 and a half years

My habit of sleep walking and talking has returned/been discovered take your pick..

Devin has been a witness to some "episodes" over the last week. He woke me one night last week when I was talking and he couldn't figure out if I was talking to him. He said I started moaning after I rolled over (sound familiar?). On Wednesday night when he was getting in bed (I was already asleep) I tapped him on the shoulder and told him he needed to stop talking. A short bit later, I jumped out of the bed talking about the fact that the radio was still on, went to the alarm clock played with the buttons and turned off my alarm.

Since we've been married, I don't believe Devin has ever seen me in action. My parents can attest to the fact that I did this regularly as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment