I've hit the wall. As I get to understand myself better, I've found a pattern exists in my craziness of productivity. My world often revolves around a steady stream of lists and items which require attention and completion. When I'm surrounded by lists with items in various stages of completion I am comfortable. However, a haitus always creeps up on me and puts a halt to all the list making. It started last week Friday and has carried through to this week. I enjoy these vacations from production and I know without them I would be miserable (and so would everyone else).
I'm excited about taking a beginners yoga class once a week during my lunch with some co-workers. I've never gone to yoga, but have always been interested.
Kyan has a horrible chimpanzee screech which he uses when something or anything doesn't go the way he likes. It's really annoying and hard to ignore. I'll be happy when this phase passes.
DJ has called instructions "constructions" for the longest time.
Devin is now in his third class and working on writing papers for Communication 105.
We're headed to Michigan this weekend for a shorter trip to celebrate birthdays and see family!! DJ has been asking when Anne and Isaac are coming to visit. He will get his wish this weekend.
We sold our first 2 listings on craigslist last week! I Love technology!!
I put Mia in the pack-n-play the other night in order to cut down the number of evening excusions out of bed(and no she didn't sleep in it). It's hasn't been a total cure for the problem and so the pack-n-play remains in their room as a credible threat.
No comments:
Post a Comment